Drying and storage cabinet. Optimise operating times with the global solution for drying and storing endoscopes
2 versions available: Single and double door. Endoscopes ready for use first thing in the morning and in emergencies
• Each endoscope has its own tray and cover and is thus protected against external contact, damage and cross-contamination.
• Each endoscope remains associated with its container during reprocessing and storage thus ensuring the same degree of disinfection applies to both items.
• Medical grade or HEPA filtered air is directed along all the endoscope channels
• External air is treated with UVC lamps in each tray.
• Storage time check system
• Connection and checking of pressure in endoscope channels
• Air flow in endoscope channels
• Filter clogging detection system.